Cistern - Charcoal Black - 100% Recycled - 500 L / 132 Gallons
*please add installation parts kit to cart, free with purchase of the cistern*
Easy installation and simple seasonal maintenance are the hallmarks of this 500 litre/132 gallon cistern designed to store runoff from individual residential rooftops for non-potable re-use.
- UV-stabilized MDPE RECYCLED plastic resists fading, warping, and cracks
- compact 27" octagonal footprint -- stable and fits in tight urban yards
- Cistern dimensions: 52" height, 27" diameter, 40lbs/18 kg weight
- Two drain ports provide easy access to water and multi-cistern connectability
- Enclosed cistern design animal and child proof
- Installation & maintenance PDF guide included
- One-year warranty
- Made in the USA from 100% recycled MDPE
- INCLUDES FULL INSTALLATION PARTS KIT: 1 x solid brass 3/4" garden-hose threaded 1/4 turn ball-valve; 1 x 6" neoprene diverter connector gasket; 4 x 3/4" no.20 stainless steel cap screws; 1 x 3/4" PVC connector port plug
- Integrated overflow & seasonal diverter -- winter ready by-pass at the turn of a dial, no need to disconnect from downspouts
- 210 micron Nitex Rainsox filter -- eliminates sediment, & prevents vector access to the cistern
- Solid brass 3/4" garden-hose threaded ball-valve
This Charcoal Black cistern is manufactured from 100% recycled MDPE so variations in colour density are to be expected.
RainGrid guarantees full life-cycle recyclability.