Cistern - Charcoal Black - 100% Recycled - 500 L / 132 Gallons
Easy installation and simple seasonal maintenance are the hallmarks of this 500 litre/132 gallon cistern designed to store runoff from individual residential rooftops for non-potable re-use.
- UV-stabilized LLDPE RECYCLED plastic resists fading, warping, and cracks
- Compact 27" octagonal footprint -- stable and fits in tight urban yards
- Cistern dimensions: 52" height, 27" diameter, 40lbs/18 kg weight
- Two drain ports provide easy access to water and multi-cistern connections
- Enclosed cistern design animal and child proof
- Installation & maintenance PDF guide included
- One-year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the USA from 100% recycled LLDPE
- INCLUDES FULL INSTALLATION PARTS KIT: 1 x solid brass 3/4" garden-hose threaded 1/4 turn ball-valve; 1 x 6" neoprene diverter connector gasket; 4 x 3/4" no.20 stainless steel cap screws; 1 x 3/4" PVC connector port plug
- Integrated overflow & seasonal diverter -- winter ready by-pass at the turn of a dial, no need to disconnect from downspouts
- 210 micron Nitex Rainsox filter -- eliminates sediment & prevents vector access to the cistern
This Charcoal Black cistern is manufactured from 100% recycled LLDPE so variations in colour density are to be expected.
RainGrid guarantees full life-cycle circularity.